Having a manageable daily hair routine is important for everyone, even stylist. Yes we want our hair to always look its best but we are people too and do not have hours a day to spend on just our hair. I have developed a foolproof daily hair routine and have decided to share it step by step with all of you.
Here is how to get my hairstyle in just five easy steps:
Step One: Washing
- I use Blondes and Highlights Shampoo and Conditioner. I can not express how important it is to properly maintain your colored hair with the proper shampoo and conditioner. This ensures your color stays vibrant longer.
Step Two: Treat Hair
- After I wash my hair while it is still wet I apply Blondes and Highlights Serum Spray. I cannot live without this product, and luckily you can never use too much. This serum spray protects my hair from heat while at the same time intensifying my blonde color.
Step Three: Blow Dry
- After letting my hair air dry for a little while then I rough dry my hair. I honestly look electrocuted when I am done drying it.
Step Four: Curling
- Now that my hair is dry I add the curls using my Babyliss Curling Iron (1 1/2in barrel). I section my hair into three sections. Before starting a section I use KMS Thermal Shape Hot Flex Spray to protect my hair from the heat and to keep it smooth. I then gather a small part of the first section and curl it away from my face and the next toward my face. I repeat this until the curls are throughout my hair. I always curl the parts around my face away from my face.
Step Five: Finishing Touches
- After I curl my hair I let it cool down a bit and then I toss my fingers through and use KMS Hair Play to give some texture. Then I use my new favorite product KMS Hair stay. I just spray a little into my hair, leaving it protected from the weather all day. I am so happy to have found this product recently.
Best of Luck!